5k Teacher

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ipad for our 4th grade pad

Mr husband and I got iPads from good ole santa. I am so pumped to use this with my kids. I have been searching google for must have apps. So far I have downloaded splash math. It is awesome! This game based program allows students to be assessed on all strands of math while being I engaged and focused. I plan on using this app during guided math and center time. Also, it will be used for enrichment. My kids will love the music and fun graphics.  Most of the apps that I have downloaded are FREE, this is a teachers favorite word!  However, there are a lot of awesome apps that are relatively inexpensive (like the full version Math Splash app for $9.99)

Here are some awesome blogs/websites for using your iPad in the classroom...enjoy

Math
Reading
Science
Social Studies

Blogger Buddies...what are the must have apps that I need to download before going back to school??

No comments:

Post a Comment