5k Teacher

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Our Week

We had a fantastic week. My kids were on their A game, all week! Thursday we had the mad scientist from our town come. The entire school loved it! I have included pics :)

How does your class end their week? My class always ends with a family meeting. During our meeting we make a circle am of our week . Then students fill their classmates buckets. It is precious! We had a parent in our room yesterday, they looked shocked at our reflection time. I left yesterday without taking pics of our reflection wall. Oh well, happy 3 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am a member of Fourth Grade Friends, and I am compiling a list of e-mail address for Charity Preston. If you will shoot me an e-mail (cooperativelearning365@yahoo.com) with your e-mail, I will add it to the list. :) Thanks, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete