5k Teacher

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Classroom Makeover Wish List

Every year I seem to be "switching" rooms so I am really excited to be in the same room this coming school year.

Here are some of the ideas I have found that I plan to use in making over my room. What do you think? Also, what are you doing in your room to make it organized?



I love this organization. I have already purchased a lot of the crates, binders etc. needed for each group. I still need to purchase the book shelves.



What a beauty. I have longed for ways to make "take our your math journal"--simple. This is easy and I cannot wait to see how it goes this year.

Love how there is a designated place for all anchor charts. Why didn't I think of this?



Wow! Such a clean and organized look



Great way for those early finisher's

More to come blog friends!

Can't wait to take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out!

    http://mrscaricosclass.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to check it out :) Sorry its taken me so long to respond....I have been out of town (lots of pics/blog coming) :)

    ReplyDelete