Well, I am back blogger buddies and I have been tagged by Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher.
1. You most post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
Let's see...random facts about me...
1. I use Class Dojo religiously in my class on my iPad. Its an amazing way to track behavior and the kids find it "cool"
2. I must have 2 cups of coffee every morning. I drink one before school and then one on my way/when I get to school. My coffee of choice is Starbucks Breakfast blend...amazing!
3. I am currently on a NO, let me repeat it NO soda kick. I am almost 3 weeks strong :)
4. I hate wearing shoes when driving. Weird, I know but its true. If I am wearing flats or something that can be removed, they will almost always come off.
5. When I was in high school, my guidance counselor tried to sway me from attending a 4 year university since, in her own words I was just a "strong C student". Well, that was definitely a motivating factor for me to prove her wrong. I have since graduated from an awesome university (with a 3.85 gpa) and am enrolled for my masters (to begin in May)
6. I write in a journal on a regular basis. My thoughts range from things I am thankful for, Bible Verses that mean something to me, or reflection of my day.
7. I met my husband at a funeral, true story :)
8. If I find a pair of shoes I just absolutely love, I will literally buy them in every color possible.
9. I started playing the clarinet when I was in the 4th grade. I pull it out of the closet from time to time.
10. I often wake up in the middle of the night to work on stuff for my classroom.
11. The Superbowl is on the T.V. right now and I could careless who wins!
12. Oh, just saw the Dorito's commercial and it made me lol
Now the questions from Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher
1. What is the most rewarding part of being a teacher? Listening to what they have learned every Friday during our weekly reflection time.
2. What is your go to school lunch? Um...granola, I rarely eat at school...I know, its horrible
3. If you could teach any grade, what would you choose and why? 4th, my kids rock!
4. Are you a morning or night showerer? Definitely morning! My hair would be GREASY and NASTY if I waited until night.
5. When did you know you were going to be a teacher? My 3rd year in college. I was a business major prior to switching.
6. What is your biggest life accomplishment? Getting into ECU's graduate program.
7. If you were not a teacher, what would you be? Singer :)
8. Where is your favorite place to shop at? Charming Charlies
9. What teaching blog do you stalk the most? Oh' Boy 4th Grade
10. What is your favorite technology that you have in your classroom? my iPAD= love
11. Who has influenced you the most as an educator? My grade level, they motivate me to work hard and do my best
12. What is your favorite subject or class to teach? math
Phew...that was a lot of questions! Enjoy I will be posting a freebie next!