5k Teacher

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Wow! Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is THURSDAY! Where has this year gone? My husband and I just celebrated our 11 month anniversary...its crazy to think its almost been a year!  This year we are headed North for Turkey day.  I love my inlaws...but I do not like the 10 hour trip there.  On the bright side it will give me a great chance to catch up on my reading (and no teachers editions allowed on this trip;) ).  I plan on eating, spending time with family, eating, shopping, eating, stopping by Starbucks and oh did I mention, eating?  I am looking forward to a much needed break and time of relaxation.

We have been super busy the last month in 4th grade. So busy that I have not had time to post anything.  Here are some of the things we have been working on.


We have been working on multiplication and division fact families...we ended our study by making a turkey! Each "feather" has a students own fact family creation.  Super cute and fun! Definitely kept them nice and quiet for a while.  


 My practicum student started this project.  Students had to write down 3 things they were thankful for.  I took it a step further and had them create an essay based on Laura Candlers I am Thankful Template.  You can find her awesome activities at lauracandler.com


Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment