5k Teacher

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dazzling Decimals

Hello blog buddies! I hope you are having an outstanding week. My week has been amazing, so far! I am on Spring Break this week and am enjoying every minute of it. I have filled my days with coffee, the Today Show, naps, and good times. ANNNND its only Tuesday! Man, this makes me long for summer break.

As much as I have enjoyed my free time, I decided to work on my decimals unit today. My plan was to start on my unit, well I ended up finished it. It includes lots of uses for thinking maps and hands on/real world applications. Let me know your ideas for teaching decimals. I would love any advice you can give.

To view the unit visit Mrs. J's docs

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me. I'm your newest follower, too. I love this decimal unit. I just downloaded it and plan on putting it to use next year when I start decimals.

    Thanks for sharing. You have awesome ideas.

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete